Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A SPECIAL DAY & A TWINS UPDATE!!!

Well its been about a week since my last update. 
First and most importantly today is the love of my life's Birthday. We love you so much Aaron and I am so blessed to have you as a husband and Kenadi and Kellan to have you as a father.  I just thought I would also throw out there that for exactly 1 week you are the old one in our family!! HAHAHA
I LOVE YOU BABE!!

 Aaron and I took our kids to Abby and Lily's last soccer games on Saturday.
Here is Lily at her game.
Lily got her soccer trophy Saturday and those pictures are coming tonight!
Then we headed home to Wenatchee.  We were excited to sleep in our own beds that's for sure!! It was really nice to see the family too, I know the aunts and uncles sure were happy to have Kenadi and Kellan home.  We spent Saturday evening with them.  Then we went to our ward on Sunday, Kenadi actually went to nursery, YEAH!!  I got the opportunity to hear a wonderful Visiting Teaching Conference Sunday afternoon.  I love hearing stories about how many women's lives have been touched by such a simple task such as Visit Teaching them.  I'm so blessed to be in a new ward where I will get to know wonderful new women and get to know my new companion! 
We decided we missed Spokane so much that we would just come back. :)
So last night we drove back over here and are now enjoying our time with our nieces and nephews again.  I got the opportunity to take Pam to the hospital this morning and go see Pfischer and Phoebe.  They are just so amazing I know I say that a lot but they really are.  Pfischer was taken off his IV on Saturday, because he had reached full feeds (which for him was 36mLs) and stayed at full feeds for 3 days. He is now taking 42mLs and is will be getting 24 calories as of tomorrow to help with his weight gain.  He was still under the Bili Lite until yesterday, they seem to think he has made it thru the up and down pattern most preemies go thru with Billiruben problems so they are hopeful he is off for good.  They will still check it regularly.  He is now back up to his birth weight, 4lbs 9oz.
Mister Pfischer couldn't decide which he wanted more, his thumb or his pacifier.

Little Miss Phoebe.
She is such a little fighter, she has gone from 1mL in my last update to being on full feeds today. (which for her is 43mLs, because she weighs more than Pfischer) She is also getting calories to help her gain weight but is only getting 20 right now. As of this morning they turned her IV off because she reached full feeds, about 12:30 the doctor came in and said that she didn't need the IV at all anymore, YEAH PHOEBE!!! She has been off the Bili Lite since my last update, they are also watching her Billiruben regularly.  She is also a champ with her weight she is now over her birth weight, weighing in this morning at 4lbs 11oz.
This was before they took her IV out.  I love that little smile.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post, Katelyn. They sure can change quickly. Love being able to see them thru your camera.

    ReplyDelete