Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bad day for me but a BIG DAY FOR PFISCHER!!!

Today has been a pretty crazy day!!
This morning I got ready to take Pam to the hospital, the plan was to take her car today so I went to get my wallet out from under the seat of our car.  When I opened the door the center console was open and papers were everywhere, I originally thought maybe Aaron went out and was looking for something...I was wrong.
My wallet was gone...which normally I would be frustrated but on Monday before we came back to Spokane I had to take the kids info to the WIC and Dr's offices, which means that my wallet had not only my ID and social but also the kids socials, all of there medical information and insurance cards.
So I spent the afternoon trying to figure out what to do.  They got a fraud alert put on my stuff but there was nothing they could do for the kids stuff because they are minors, so we have to go to the local office on Monday and deal with all their stuff in person!
Oh well what do you do right...
We did get some awesome news today though.  Pfischer gained 2 more ounces and is now weighing the same as Phoebe, 4lbs 13oz.
But even bigger than that.....
HE IS NOW IN A CRIB!!!!
How sweet is that!!
Even more good news for Mitch and Pam today...
They both got to hold both babies together for the first time!!
On your left is sweet little Pfischer, on your right is little Miss Phoebe and in the middle is one happy Mommy!
This seems to be a re-occurring pose...except this time there are 2 babies!! :)
Again Pfischer on the left and Phoebe on the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment