Monday, November 21, 2011

Life is EXCITING!


It's been awhile since I've updated on here but things have been crazy.


The last time I blogged Phoebe had moved to a crib. Well a lot has happened since then.
First, they are both now off all feeding tubes and eating completely on their own. Pam is quite awesome when I was there recently the nurse kept talking about how awesome of a job she was doing and how not many moms can nurse 2 babies at one time, well not only does she feed them but can burp them and put them away with no help! I do believe she may be from Krypton.
Anyways, Aaron, Tracianne, the kids and I went back to Spokane Friday night, it was fun until we hit an ice and snow storm. I was so scared, it was my first time driving in snow or on ice, I was crying and shaking. We even saw a car flipped over it was kind of sad. It took us forever to get there but it was nice to be back.
Once we got there we got to bed and then Saturday we started getting the nursery ready. We unloaded crates of clothes, loaded crates of clothes and stored diapers and wipes. I think we were pretty successful. :)
Saturday I was able to go with Pam for night time cares. (which is when they check their vitals and weight) it was really neat. 
Pfischer weighed in at 5lbs and 7.5oz he actually lost weight since his last weigh in, but only half an ounce. He gained that back and more by the next day!
Phoebe weighed in at 5lbs 5.4oz, she was up from her last weigh in.
And is still going up day by day.
It was also the first time I'd seen them without the feeding tubes.
Pfischer!!
Phoebe!!
The best part was the end...
I FINALLY GOT TO HOLD ONE OF THEM!!
Little Miss Phoebe Jade!!

Then Sunday came, Pam went to feed at 9am. She came home and asked me if Aaron worked on Monday, I automatically thought the weather was to bad for us to go home.  So she looks at me completely calm and says "no the weather is fine, the babies are coming home Tuesday." 
I couldn't believe it..
THEY ARE COMING HOME!!
That afternoon we came back home to Wenatchee.  That night Pam went back and was able to give them their 1st bath in almost a month. 
Squeaky Clean!
I think they were super happy too be clean but even more excited to get dry and fed...
Now if these next couple pictures don't melt your heart...well your just weird.
 Well I think I've written enough for tonight.
But tomorrow they come home so I will have so much to say then... At least I think!


No comments:

Post a Comment